Get in the draw to win a money can’t buy experience at The Block NZ on Three.
Just submit your details below and have a chance to win one of nine double passes to a private gourmet dinner party hosted at one of the homes featured on The Block NZ, as well as a tour of all the houses without the queues and crowds you get on open home day.
Not from Auckland? Not a problem – flights, accommodation, breakfast and transfers are all covered. Simply click to enter below, fill in your details and you’re in the draw. Get in quick, the competition closes on 13 August 2017 and there are only nine double passes to be won.
Terms and conditions apply.
- The prize is a dinner for two people at one of The Block NZ houses (“Prize”). There are 9 Prizes to be won (there will be 20 people attending this dinner in total).
- If a Prize winner lives outside of Auckland, then the Prize will include two return economy domestic flights within New Zealand, one night’s accommodation, breakfast and transfers.
- Any other costs or expenses incurred by the Prize winner in relation to the Prize (such as travel costs, accommodation, meals or any other miscellaneous incidentals) must be paid for by the Prize winner.
- The dates of travel and accommodation will be determined by AMP at its sole discretion, and are subject to availability. The date of the dinner will be between 25 August 2017 and 25 September 2017, as determined by MediaWorks (to be confirmed when the Prize winner is contacted by AMP).
- The Competition runs for the period 25 June 2017 to 13 August 2017 (“Competition Period”).
- Participation in the Competition is open to all AMP Financial Services New Zealand customers (except those persons described in clause 25 below) who:
- are aged 18 years or above at the time of entry; and
- go online to blockdinner.amp.co.nz during the Competition Period and supply the requested details, including their email address, full name, phone number and a valid AMP policy/member number.
- Each person can only enter the Competition once.
- The Prize winner must be available to attend the dinner at one of The Block NZ houses in Auckland on any date between 25 August 2017 and 25 September 2017, as determined by MediaWorks.
- The Prize winner must be an AMP Financial Services New Zealand customer on the date that the Prize winners are drawn.
- The person chosen to accompany the Prize winner to the dinner (“Companion”) must be aged 18 years or above, unless the Prize winner is their legal guardian.
- The Prize winner and their Companion must comply with all applicable health and safety guidelines and any other instructions issued by AMP and/or MediaWorks, and understand that there are no disabled access facilities available at The Block NZ house where the dinner is to be held. No photographs or video or other recordings may be made of any of The Block NZ houses, nor may any information about any of The Block NZ houses be shared with any other parties via social media channels or any other media, in each case unless and to the extent specifically authorised by MediaWorks.
- The Prize winners will be drawn at random before 5pm on 14 August 2017.
- AMP will notify each Prize winner using the telephone number or email address provided to AMP when the Prize winner entered the Competition.
- If AMP is unable to contact a Prize winner within 2 working days of the Prize draw, or the Prize winner is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize for any reason, then the Prize winner will forfeit the Prize with no right of compensation and AMP may redraw the Prize.
- AMP is not responsible for any failure to receive an entry, including without limitation, as a direct or indirect result of a technical problem or any kind of internet malfunction.
- AMP reserves the right to assess the validity of a Prize winner’s participation in the Competition, and to remove any person from the Competition for any reason, including, but not limited to, where the conditions of entry to the Competition have not been met.
- The AMP Chief Customer Officer or his/ her delegate reserves the right to rule on any interpretation or other extraordinary matters relating to the rules of the Competition. That decision will be final.
- To the extent permitted by law, AMP, and their employees and agents shall not be liable to any person for any claims, loss, costs, damage or liability suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, arising out of, or in any way connected with, this Competition or the Prize.
- AMP’s decision on the Prize and all other aspects of the Competition will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- AMP reserves the right to extend, change or terminate any aspect of the Competition, including altering the qualifying criteria, any component of the Prize or terms and conditions of the Competition at any time without any compensation. No claim may be made against AMP or any of its agents and employees in connection with any such extension, change or termination.
- Prizes are not refundable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- If for any reason, a tax or levy is applied to any component of the Prize; it will be the responsibility of the Prize winner to pay that tax or levy.
- If the Prize winner or their Companion has any special dietary requirements, the Prize winner must notify AMP of these requirements when they are contacted by AMP. AMP will do its best accommodate these requirements, but this cannot always be guaranteed.
- By accepting the Prize the Prize winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements that AMP may reasonably require in relation to the Competition, and agrees that the Prize winner and their Companion’s name and photograph may be used for promotional purposes without any additional payment being made or additional permission required.
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the Competition:
- all AMP employees and employees of a related company of AMP and their immediate families;
- advisers who are contracted to, or employed by, an adviser business which has an agency agreement with AMP and their immediate families;
- all persons employed, engaged or otherwise contracted or nominated by AMP or a related company of AMP to distribute insurance policies and their immediate families.
- AMP will collect an entrant’s details for the purposes of running this Competition. If an entrant opts-in, AMP may also use their details to send them marketing and promotional material. The information is held by AMP at Level 21, 29 Customs Street West, Auckland, and the entrant has the right to access and request correction of their details.
- Participation in the Competition is deemed to be acceptance of all of these terms and conditions. The Companion is also subject to these terms and conditions.
- The laws of New Zealand apply to this Competition.
Conditions of Entry
General Terms and Conditions