Australian Olympic Change-Maker Program
Be the Change, Make a Difference!
The Australian Olympic Change-Maker Program seeks to identify and bring together young leaders in sport who are ‘making a difference’ in their school or local community.
Where to from here? Simply...
- Identify up to TWO Year 10, 11 or 12 students who actively demonstrate leadership through sport and/or use sport as a vehicle to improve health & wellbeing and drive social change in their school or local community.
- Complete the online nomination form below.
- Enter the required details and press SUBMIT.
- All nominated students are invited to attend a State Forum in September.
- Nominations must be submitted strictly by 11:59pm on 30 August.
- 1-min video submissions (optional*) must be submitted by the extended due date of Friday 20 September
* Each student is encouraged to submit a 1-minute video as a part of their nomination, which will allow them to be considered to attend the National Olympic Change-Maker Summit in December
- You can return to this form at any point to complete the nomination details.